Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Meal, Jalan Tun H S Lee

I'm always a savoury person...
:-)
What I meant was, when it comes to a person's palate preference, I simply divide the group to 2 kinds- a sweet or a savoury person.
Though I enjoy sweet delicacies, but if I had to choose say, something to snack on, my first  choice would always be a savoury one.
Yet recently, I've been treated to sweets that I do admit, it's hard to resist :)
One such gem can be found at Happy Meal.

No, not Ronald's sundae, but a small bakery located at Jalan Tun H S Lee...
Though they serve many kinds of cakes, tarts etc, only One caught my eye..

The durian cream puffs (RM3)..
The cream puff that was filled to almost bursting point with velvety, creamy durian delight..

Each bite was such sinful pleasure, the cream was not too sweet, the aromatic durian flavour burst in my mouth the moment I popped one. You can still taste bit of durian fibre in the cream. Come to mama my baby! :D aherm..
Ah, I see durian cream puffs and me will be fast friends, for many years to come...
If you are around Petaling Street area, do remind to look for this Happy Meal!


Happy Meal is located at 143 (right at cross junction), Jalan Tun H S Lee, KL.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous jason said...

Hahaha, it's been donkey years since my first taste of their durian puff. Thanks for bringing this back.

28 September, 2011  
Blogger choi yen said...

Taste even better after chilled in fridge :P

28 September, 2011  
Anonymous Vincent said...

Eh? Come to mama????

31 October, 2011  
Blogger sc said...

vince: why not wor? have you tried? sedapnya :)

31 October, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home